Please fill out and include the Repair Form when sending in any item for repair.
Repair Form Instructions
- Download, print, and fill out our Repair Form.
- Please send the item to be repaired into a box, include the completed Repair Form, and send it to your repair center. We use either USPS or FedEx when shipping outbound repairs, but you may send your item via the carrier of your choice. We suggest that you select a method which provides for package tracking and a delivery receipt signature. All items will be returned to the customer with the carrier’s minimum insurance unless previous arrangements have been made. If you are unable to print a form, you will need to contact us to discuss options.
- We will call you or email you to explain your repair, give you a price quote and turnaround time.
- Upon Approval we will send you an invoice via PayPal to pay via credit card or PayPal (You don’t need PayPal to pay), complete your repair and ship the item back to you.
- If you decide not to proceed with the repair/custom request, there will be a $10 fee to return the item back to you. All of our repairs average $20-$75 depending on the condition of the straps and if it’s a custom color request.
Handbag Edge Repair
Attn: Mark Staley
1305 E Roberta Ave
Waukesha, WI 53186